VHFcontesting

Re: [VHFcontesting] Did U do EME & will U submit a log?

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Did U do EME & will U submit a log?
From: Les Listwa <llistwa@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 15:12:58 -0500
Hi I just received  the Map-65 RX log from a very large EME station in the
midwest , his showed 325 different calls active on 2m EME for last weekend.

What W7MEM  ( who I did work on 1296 before the contest)  mentioned is very
true,  concerning the lack of motivation, as us  "little guys"  dont have
any chances at awards. Maybe some additional categories are needed?

But I do think its important that we all submit our logs so that the
community gives us more attention.

73
Les
W2LPL/W2DBL