VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] Will you add your name to this petition?

To: "Wswss@mailman.qth.net" <Wswss@mailman.qth.net>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, VHF Reflector <VHF@w6yx.stanford.edu>, Pacific NW VHF Society <pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Will you add your name to this petition?
From: K7XC Tim Marek <k7xcnv1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 16:52:16 +0000
I wanted to let you know about a We the People petition and ask for your
support. Will you add your name to mine? If this petition gets 100,000
signatures within 30 days of its creation, the White House will review it
and respond!

You can view and sign the petition here:

Maintain funding for NIST stations WWV &amp;amp;amp; WWVH
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/maintain-funding-nist-stations-wwv-wwvh

Thanks for raising your voice!

73s and thanks!

Tim - K7XC - DM09jh... sk