VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] AC0RA/R CQWWVHF

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] AC0RA/R CQWWVHF
From: Wyatt Dirks <wyattdirks@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 00:02:17 +0000
Here my rough plan for cqwwvhf.

Saturday EM59/69,  EN50/60
Late Saturday EN40/51 11pm local to 2am for MS
Sunday EN31/32/41/42

I'm going to try and give even attention to each grid as well as moving between
the grids when the band is open. Will focus on ssb and when things are slow the
digi modes.  Freq for ssb ops will be 144.185 and 50.185.  For MS will post on
ping jockey as allowed.

I know how much everyone loves Ft8 but if the bands dead hopefully you consider
looking at Msk144 on 6m as well.  With qro and big yagis often qsos can happen.

I will have a 5 element at 20ft for 6m and 8 element for 2m just below that
with good power on both bands.

Hope to work you in the contest.  If your interest in a sked please reply to
email and let me know.

73 Wyatt
Ac0ra/r