VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] Voice Keyer software

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Voice Keyer software
From: johngeig@yahoo.com (John Geiger)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:24 2003
I am currently running a yaesu FT100D with a
rigblaster interface connected into the rear accessory
jack-for using digital modes like PSK, Hellschreiber,
WSJT, etc.

I am trying to find a simple voice keyer software that
will work through the soundcard, so I can run the
audio out into the rigblaster, and thus into the
accessory jack of the rig.  The rigblaster will do the
PTT and audio out requirements for the radio.  Does
anyone know of any suitable software?  I will be using
a Pentium 120 mhz computer with 32 mb of RAM.

73s John NE0P

http://sbc.yahoo.com