VHFcontesting

Re: [VHFcontesting] group roving

To: "Tom Carney" <tomc7@earthlink.net>,<VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] group roving
From: "Trevor Raty" <traty@monkeywireless.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:41:24 -0800
I use a ts-2000, admittliy alot of the probem is from the ATC site, and
being level with the transmit deck on the tower is what wipes it out. The
big problem with the lower parking lot that your blocked to the east and
southeast. I will be operating Field Day from the upper parking lot with
MDARC, and hope to have all of the vhf stuff with me... I am also looking
into some bandpass filters, as that would alrevate the problem.

Trevor KG6MDW