VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] March 2009 WSJT VHF Sprint

To: "[50mhz]" <50mhz@mailman.qth.net>, "[WSJT]" <wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com>, "[FFMA]" <FFMA@yahoogroups.com>, "[PNWVHFS]" <pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com>, "[VHF]" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] March 2009 WSJT VHF Sprint
From: "Bill W5WVO" <w5wvo@cybermesa.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 20:07:30 -0600
The second WSJT VHF Sprint is in the books, and once again a wild time was had
by all! Those sizzling finals have barely cooled, and already we have nine logs
submitted. Great!! If you aren't one of these early birds, please send me your
Sprint log info by email as soon as you can. Deadline is Friday April 3.
Results will be published by email and on WA5UFH's website the following day.

Please, every log IS important to give us an accurate picture of overall
participation -- even if you made only one or two contacts, send it to me! It
only takes a few minutes.

The next and final Sprint for 2009 (unless otherwise demanded by the multitudes
-- i.e., you) will be held Saturday morning, April 25th.

Bill W5WVO