VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] K1DY 222 Sprint results

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K1DY 222 Sprint results
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 19:30:14 +0000
222 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: K1DY
Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN54JQ
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

Another half-hearted attempt.. We finally got AC power back after 4 days but I
still had no internet so was on ON4KST chat with a cellphone with a very
marginal connection. Condx were poor but still better than they were on 2 last
week.. Guess things built up at the end but I was pretty fried by then.. Best DX
FN31 (K1TEO and WZ1V). Didn't work my own grid or even any contiguous grids.. CU
all on 432 next week! bill, K1DY in Maine