VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] time for Jan VHF contest??

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] time for Jan VHF contest??
From: clem.law@usa.net (Richard Clem)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:31 2003
There was another typo in the announcement in December QST, which stated that
the contest begins on January 19 at 1900z.

I e-mailed ARRL and they confirmed that the start time is January 18.  This is
correct in January Contest Corral and the announcement on the ARRL web site.

This will be my first VHF contest with a new FT-817, so I wanted to make sure
I didn't start roving 24 hours early.

73,
Rick W0IS
To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>