VHFcontesting

Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] [NEWSVHF] 222 activity night

To: newsvhf@mailman.qth.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, "neWsVHF@mailman.qth.net" <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] [NEWSVHF] 222 activity night
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2024 17:40:20 -0400
I lost internet for a few days. It is just coming back now around 6 PM Tuesday night.   I hope to be QRV on 222 this evening, but things are in turmoil. I may not have internet at my VHF shack.

73

Dave K1WHS

On 9/10/2024 12:43 PM, Ron Klimas WZ1V wrote:
I'll be away at a meeting so will miss the fun tonight.
If I get home by 9 PM might try a few contacts.
Also looks like I'll miss half the contest this weekend,
but plan to be on full time Sunday.

73 Ron WZ1V