WriteLog

[WriteLog] NWT multiplier

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NWT multiplier
From: doncassel@compuserve.com (Don Cassel)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 12:58:31 -0500
As a contester I would like to think that the person sending the exchange
knows the correct abbreviation for their location but this is often not the
case. Also, many give an incorrect spelling (especially in SSB) which may or
may not be acceptable by logging programs. For this reason I like to keep
the Contest, Show Multipliers window open during SS and so even if VY0AAA
gives NWT I can quickly see that YT should be entered.

73,
Don VE3BUC