WriteLog

[WriteLog] New Country Files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New Country Files
From: doncassel@compuserve.com (Don Cassel)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:39:11 -0500
Dick,

I did and am getting zone 13 for kc4/nk3t and zone 27 for kg6dx.

Maybe you have the problem I had for the CQWW SSB. I did not use the
wl_cty.dat file to update Writelog's files. It must be in the Writelog,
Programs directory when you run the Convert CT to Writelog program. By
mistake I had used cty.dat which does not do the update correctly.

Don VE3BUC