WriteLog

[WL-USERS] FW: Country files one more time

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] FW: Country files one more time
From: kp4zl578@prtc.net (kp4zl578)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 23:30:57 -0400
John,i was going to do the same cuz it wasn't at all clarified what is the
correct procedure.What i did is add a line to the wl_cty.dat file having th
E44 information in the process i had a few problems with notepad giving a
full memory error each time i tried to modify the file,finally i did it and
now WL is working with the new country.But i guess things will turn
complicate when there are more modifications to be make.could somebody
explain the correct procedure?

                                        73,Robert,KP4Y