WriteLog

[WriteLog] MMTTY Plug in module with writelog problem

To: "'REFLECTOR writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug in module with writelog problem
From: "Gary Gross" <ke6qr@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:27:55 -0800
Hi gang.
 I have been having a problem getting the writelog MMTTY plug in module to work
correctly for some time now. My original problem was that no matter what I did
MMTTY didn't transmit and receive on exactly the same frequency, there was
usually about 60 Hz difference. I deleted both MMTTY and the plug in module,
reinstalled and reinstalled a new copy. Now MMTTY stand alone works absolutely
perfect. However, when I run the MMTTY plug in module through writelog the rtty
signal sounds like its going too slow and my other radio with a Kam TNC wont
decode the signal, although it is on exactly the same frequency. I have tried
reverse polarity with the same results. IM running FSK through a USB port and
once again if I switch back to MMTTY stand alone it works perfect. In the
options, set-up ,Misc.,TX port pull down menu on the Plug in Module the second
and third option for FSK or sound+FSk is greyed out, only sound is available.
In the MMTTY stand alone nothing is greyed out and FSK i
 s selected. I have been trying for sometime to figure this out, any help would
be appreciated. Thanks. Gary. ke6qr