WriteLog

[WriteLog] Newbie Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Newbie Questions
From: flgrossman@earthlink.net (Frank Grossman (WB2BXO))
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 21:52:45 -0400
FYI, Don and the list...

I found the numbering problem.  What I seem to have done is accidentally
clicked "edit as RST field" for the "Numb" field in the "exchange format"
screen.  So, the program would only take three digits for the field, and
none of them could be zero.  The computer program then did exactly what the
nut at the end of keyboard told it to do.  :-)

The lesson for other newbies is don't mess with those "exchange format"
fields unless you know what you're doing!

73,
Frank
wb2bxo@arrl.net