WriteLog

[WriteLog] Unsportsmanlike conduct

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Unsportsmanlike conduct
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (Tom Baugh)
Date: Sun Mar 30 08:41:09 2003
BARRY, et al.
This situation was a perfect example of how amateur radio is NOT supposed to
be used (at least here in the States).
I was apauled at the remarks he presented. It is no wonder why people can
not get along, when they can not even have gentlmen's agreements about these
types of matters. He did NOT make my log.

Tom Baugh
AE9B
GOD BLESS AMERICA
and all her friends!