WriteLog

[WriteLog] Ameritron Amp. and QSK-5 with IC-765

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Ameritron Amp. and QSK-5 with IC-765
From: flgrossman@earthlink.net (Frank Grossman (WB2BXO))
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 00:22:27 -0400
Can any of the really bright people on the DX4WIN or Writelog lists help my
Dad and I interface the IC-765 and Ameritron AL-811H amp?

Per my Dad's message, below, it's not clear where he "QSK Line signal" is
supposed to come from.

Please respond directly since this is off-topic.

Thanks!
Frank
wb2bxo@arrl.net