WriteLog

[WriteLog] Another SO2R on one PC question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Another SO2R on one PC question
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 21:41:40 -0600
When using the up and down arrows to switch the focus from one entry window to
the other and vice versa, I find it a bit annoying if
you hit either arrow twice by accident, it puts you in "Edit QSO tool".  Is
there a way around this?

Is there a way to change the focus from one window to the other with a single
keystroke other than using the up and down keys?  I
realize you can use the mouse and click into either entry window or rtty window
to change the focus but I'm looking for a keyboard
solution.

Wayne, hint hint.. it would be nice to disable getting to "Edit QSO tool" from
the up and down arrows and only be able to edit the
QSO by going to the Edit QSO Tool option in the Windows menu or by clicking
directly into the log window (which is the way I
normally edit QSOs).  Or maybe there's a way to do it I haven't found in the
Help file yet.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com