WriteLog

[WriteLog] Do I need to upgrade from 10.49D?

To: "'Writelog List'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Do I need to upgrade from 10.49D?
From: "Bill O'Mara, W4RM" <W4RM@COMCAST.Net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:03:10 -0400
        I am preparing for the upcoming contest season and all four of
the station computers have been upgraded and tested using 10.49D.  I now
see a later version of Writelog 10.50.  I am not sure of what has been
upgraded in 10.50 and I trying to determine if I need to upgrade again.
I plan to run the at least for the next 2-3 month with 10.49D operating
SSB, CW and RTTY contests.

If the 10.49D software has some big bug in any of these three modes
please let me know, if not I just go with 10.49D.

Thanks Bill W4RM