WriteLog

Re: [WriteLog] WL+MK2R+ and SO2R RTTY

To: "'Joe Subich, W4TV'" <lists@subich.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL+MK2R+ and SO2R RTTY
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 10:31:24 -0400
Thanks Joe.

Yes, I want to decode the Line Out signals from both K3 at all times.

If I use WYH, then it decodes both audio streams as they come from the
headphones (when I put the headphones into split mode) or both decode one
radio when not split.

When I switch the functions tab to setting the channel for each radio, only
Radio 2A provides any input to the XMMT decoder.  I am doing apply and store
when I make changes.  It is the same if I manually set the rx channel
manually using the buttons.

The Audio CODEC is set in Windows for 2 channel, 16 bit, 48000 Hz (DVD
quality).

The Voice CODEC only has one channel options and as you say, is not an issue
here.

The MK2R+ is v7.11.  Router is v8.8.2.

It all comes down to why WYH works, but selecting channels does not.

Randy