WriteLog

[WriteLog] Dutch PACC

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dutch PACC
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 23:25:39 EST
--part1_10c.ca018e4.2995fec3_boundary

I am trying to get set up to work tomorrow's Dutch PACC Contest, but am
having no luck coming up with a way to log it.  My attempts to modify CT have
failed, as I have no radio control with my IC756ProII on CT.

The HA contest has the same format as PACC, so I tried changing the HA
Contest mults in namedmul.ini to the Dutch sections.  However,  I can't get
the Dutch sections to be recognized as mults.  There must be some other file
controlling the mults, and I can't locate it.  Any suggestions?

Or, does anyone know where can I find a WriteLog contest module for PACC
contest?

Tnx...geo

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450
941-312-9460 fax
201-415-6044 cell

<A HREF="http://www.consultpr.com/";>www.consultPR.com</A>
<A HREF="http://www.fs9000.com";>www.fs9000.com</A>

--part1_10c.ca018e4.2995fec3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I am trying to get set up to
work tomorrow's Dutch PACC Contest, but am having no luck coming up with a way
to log it.&nbsp; My attempts to modify CT have failed, as I have no radio
control with my IC756ProII on CT.<BR>
<BR>
The HA contest has the same format as PACC, so I tried changing the HA Contest
mults in namedmul.ini to the Dutch sections.&nbsp; However,&nbsp; I can't get
the Dutch sections to be recognized as mults.&nbsp; There must be some other
file controlling the mults, and I can't locate it.&nbsp; Any suggestions?<BR>
<BR>
Or, does anyone know where can I find a WriteLog contest module for PACC
contest?&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Tnx...geo<BR>
<BR>