WriteLog

Re: [WriteLog] 7600 & Writelog

To: n3bm@finnsfield.net, WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 7600 & Writelog
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:37:44 -0700 (PDT)
Sometimes this happens, here is something you can try, it has worked for me!

Using NotePad edit C:\Windows\writelog.ini, or whereever you INI file is
located,   as follows:

In the file, go to the section labeled [Ports].
Look at the line for the Com port you intend to use.  It will look like this:
COM1:=9600,n,8,1,x
Check to be sure all parameters are correct, then Delete the final x (but not
the comma).  It should look like this:
COM1:=9600,n,8,1,
Click on File, Save.  Then open WriteLog;

Joe K0BX

 Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.