WriteLog

[WriteLog] Editing of Call sign.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Editing of Call sign.
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:51:36 EST
In a message dated 11/5/2002 5:26:02 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
k8fc@arrl.net writes:

> So.....is this the way it is supposed to work ?  I can't quite see the logic
> yet.  Also, if it is the way it is supposed to work then I don't think you
> should have the ability to edit the call sign field with the results that
> it crashes the program.

Joe,

No, this is not the way it is supposed to work.  You should be able to edit
the call sign, hit enter and put your cursor back on the log line and proceed
with the next contact.  There was a WL release a month or two ago that had
the edit-crashing problem you seem to have.  I'd suggest you install the
latest release of WL and try again.  There was a lot of discussion on this
reflector about it, so you should be able to find it in the archives.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450