WriteLog

[WriteLog] A.R.I. Contest this weekend

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] A.R.I. Contest this weekend
From: IronmanY2K@triathlete.com (IronmanY2k)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 20:07:23 -0700 (PDT)
I can't seem to find the ARI contest file support under Writelog.  I have
version 10.26B but can't find the ARI file.  I will still do the contest and
will use the ARI(UA1AAF) software, but would prefer to use writelog.

73, Jim
AD6WL

--- "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>

Get a free YourName@Triathlete.com e-mail address at http://www.triathlete.com