WriteLog

[WriteLog] ALT K window does not display characters

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ALT K window does not display characters
From: sjwoodr@yahoo.com (Steve Woodruff)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:19:17 -0800 (PST)
for the record, i have the problem but its not
something terrible.  I know what letters i type
in the window so why should i see them?  :)
i used it during SS this past weekend and was
not bothered by it.  Sure it'd be nice to be
fixed... but i don't see this as a sev-1 issue.

/steve n9oh

=====
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/