WriteLog

[WriteLog] newbie

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] newbie
From: n4sl@yahoo.com (Steve L.)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:19:16 -0800 (PST)
Tony,

My only advice is to read the manual and help files
carefully. I found that EVERY one of my questions was
answered somewhere in there but it was sometimes hard
to find the answers in all that information. The only
download I know of is 'mtty' for RTTY, but I've
personally found the built-in RTTY to work well. I'm
not a power user of RTTY however.

73, Steve N4SL

http://webhosting.yahoo.com