WriteLog

[WL-USERS] COM port cards - ByteRunner and ???

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] COM port cards - ByteRunner and ???
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:29:14 -0400
A month or two ago, there was a discussion on this list by someone about
having to wait a long time to get a card, finding out it didn't work, then
trying another more expensive card that *did* work.  One of the cards was
ByteRunner.  I don't remember the name of the other.

Since this list isn't archived, and I don't have any of the old messages,
could someone please foward me the names or brands of the two cards in
question?

Thanks - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>