WriteLog

[WriteLog] So stupid - please help - Flex DAX question

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] So stupid - please help - Flex DAX question
From: Walt via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 23:31:19 +0000 (UTC)
I have read the instructions that say . . .

Use a Right Mouse Button click anywhere in WriteLog's Front Panel display to
bring up this dialog.

I have been right-clicking on everything I can find and I never get the DAX
config window, so the question is . . .

What window IS Writelog;s Front Panel display?  Where does my mouse need to
point to?  I have tried the first splash screen, the log screen, the qso
screen, the port setup screen . .  and many others.

Thanks a lot - I have been using Writelog for a long time and I feel like such
a novice all of a sudden.
Walt