WriteLog

[WriteLog] Keeping separate logs for Multi-Two

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Keeping separate logs for Multi-Two
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 09:23:27 -0600
Thanks Bruce

I had tried the "two radios on one PC" method of generating a multi-two log
and, as you noted, it doesn't indicate the transmitter in the log. So it
appears that the Cabrillo file *does* indicate the transmitter, and as
you've mentioned, there is probably no real need for a second log. And
having the transmitter information in the log will make it a piece of cake
to extract two  logs if necessary. I will e-mail Dan Henderson at ARRL and
find out what his take on all of this is.

(BTW - I went ahead and bought your Cabrillo Tools anyway - I think I can
get a lot of use out of them!)

73,

-Marty NW0L
  martyt@pobox.com