WriteLog

[WriteLog] upgrading

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] upgrading
From: k5yac@msgxp.com (Mark Chouinard - K5YAC)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 14:41:21 -0600
I have been using WriteLog since June 2002 (ver. 10.33C), and haven't had a
problem logging the few contests I have had time to get in to.  I know
there have been several upgrades available since 10.33, and some contain
improvements I might like to implement.

My question is, do I have to download and install each of the different
releases or, do I need to download the versions that include improvements
that I want or, maybe I can just download the latest version and get all
the improvements implemented since my last upgrade?

73 - Mark