WriteLog

[WriteLog] Windows 7 Installation Error

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Windows 7 Installation Error
From: Ron vk3io <vk3io@iinet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 21:47:30 +1000
Hello all,

When trying to install my old copy of Writelog Version 10.12E on my new laptop with Windows 7 on it, I get the following error message:

"Setup Initialization Error

Setup is unable to find installation languages in C:\WL1012EFULL\SETUP.LID file

Error 105"

I have tried running the setup as administrator, but I get the same error message no matter what I do.

Other old ham software I still use, such as DX4WIN Version 5.03, did install without any problem.

Thank you, from Ron.