WriteLog

Re: [WriteLog] Spot window

To: k5zd@charter.net, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Spot window
From: halken <halken@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 07:20:59 -0500
Hello Randy,

It's working fine here, on 2 different WIN 7 computers. Follow me, all, and single band spot window options and bandmap all look like they should; spots are not marked as out of band.
73
Hal N4GG

On 11/26/2015 12:14 AM, Randy Thompson K5ZD wrote:
Sorry.  I am using v11.31A.  It is marking all spots as being out of band.

Will keep playing with it.  Would appreciate it if anyone else can confirm
spotting is working in this version of WL.

Randy