WriteLog

Re: [WriteLog] Using the instert key

To: rradiohham1@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Using the instert key
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:51:04 EST

In a message dated 11/17/2004 11:45:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rradiohham1@earthlink.net writes:

I asked  a question about placing the highlighted call into the entry field
the other  day. The replies to this message said to use the insert key. when
doing it  this way, it also send my callsign, and I do not want to do it this
way. What  I am looking for is to just insert the callsign. I would like for it
to work  as it did with WF1B RTTY program, just to enter the callsign. Is
there a way  to make Writelog do it this way? I looked in the Writelog.ini file
and did not  see any setting for this, as well in the keystroke short  cuts.

Viince,

When you hit INSERT, the callsign in the Log Entry is sent followed by the
contents of F2.  If you have the F2 CW message empty, you should be able to  do
what you want.

73, Geo...k5kg

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450