WriteLog

[WriteLog] Hello Writelog!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Hello Writelog!
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:55:43 EDT
Bill,

I went to WL two+ years ago and will not go back to anything else.

Yes, it is a complex program, and yes the documentation is lacking at times.
However, its functionality is unsurpassed in my book.  The support of the
developers is 1st Class and the WL reflector is invaluable.  Also the K9JY
web site is invaluable in its details about WL usage.

I am surprised about your comment about being afraid to use it.  Why not give
it a try?  I'd be glad to give you any coaching you need to get you and your
xyl up on the learning curve.

Just let me know how I can help.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG