WriteLog

[WriteLog] RDXC- Country Multipliers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RDXC- Country Multipliers
From: "Jim Bowman" <ks1j@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 23:12:19 -0000
I had a lot of fun during this contest and appreciated the auto Oblast
identification when I entered a Russian call. However I was aggravated a bit
with the behavior of the QSO Entry box regarding country multipliers. When
working a new country, instead of identifying it as a new mult, the only
message that would come up would be NEW STATION. This behavior carried over
into the Packet Spots window where the only multipliers that were identified
were new Russian oblasts. On the other hand, scoring worked fine as did
country mult identification by band in the log display.

Any clues?

I am running Writelog 10.84D

73

Jim KS1J