WriteLog

[WriteLog] WL with MMTTY- new user

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL with MMTTY- new user
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:04:35 -0600
You say as usual. Yes, I was incorrect here. I was confused with another
program but look at the thanks for the post and the sending of the screen
shot that helped others set up for CW. There was no criticism intended here,
just tried to help. I guess I should just shut up and not try to help?
Nothing ventured nothing gained, or lost !!!