WriteLog

[WriteLog] Help with networked log under W2K

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help with networked log under W2K
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 22:19:00 -0600
You can set up win2k so it assume it is always the same user logging on. You
can also remove all passwords by just hitting enter so you don't give it
one. Of course every system should have the same user id so it is passed to
the win2k machine at restart to log on as expected by win2k.
Win2k is a user based authentication and you cannot change that.