WriteLog

Re: [WriteLog] WL+MK2R+ and SO2R RTTY

To: k5zd@charter.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL+MK2R+ and SO2R RTTY
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 14:48:07 -0400
Randy

Glad you made it. I was a very early adapter of MK2R and it really works
great. I still am not maximising mine but it's almost like you need as much
practice as possible.

For the past year I have found it almost impossible to find two bands open
at anytime. So SO2R has been a bit frustrating. Not hearing anything on 10
or 15 period. And during summer at night it's been only 40m.

This past weekend I ended up SOSB20 as I was hearing nothing on 40 when 20m
finally died.

I guess during winter 40 and 80m should both be open at night and same for
160 (not in play for rtty)

Praying for better propagation and hoping that maybe you have better
results with local stations within shorterr distances.

Have fun. Will most likely be SOSB20 for cqww contests.

Regards

Dean

Sent from my BLU Vivo XL