WriteLog

[WriteLog] Writelog ini editing in win 7

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog ini editing in win 7
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:23:44 -0400
I am normally a content user of writelog and have been using for over 10
years BUT I have spent several days trying to solve a simple problem that I
feel needs to have a better fix.

All I'm trying to do is edit my wl.ini file to incorporate my preferences
as to how the bandmap will work. After all the searches of the archives and
trying about 5 different fixes, I'm still at square one BUT now CQWW is
just hours away.

I have tried the winine.exe programme and that does not work.

I have edited the file directly - did not work.

I tracked down the AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Windows/writelog.ini and
edited the file. I then also edited the version in c:\windows based on
W4TV's email from the archives.

HELP!!!!!

Dean  - 8P6SH

> Same switch we used last year ??