WriteLog

Re: [WriteLog] Dual Run Add-on Installation failure

To: Bob Henderson <bob.5b4agn@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Dual Run Add-on Installation failure
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 15:01:36 -0400
Bob

Glad you got it sorted out. Have been playing with it as often as I can but
unfortunately conditions are so poor that when 20m is open here there isn't
really any other band open yet. Still, it's been interesting so far.

Cheers

Dean - 8P2K

*Dean St.Hill*

*Barbados.JustAskLocals.com <http://Barbados.JustAskLocals.com>*