WriteLog

Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 234, Issue 7

To: Kevin Rowett <kevin@rowett.org>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 234, Issue 7
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 13:50:27 -0700
I get your point but you might be amazed at the replies I'm getting saying
we shouldn't promote using software that has an unattended mode... And also
just that unattended mode software seems to be generally contentious to the
core JT developers. 73 jeff wk6i

ps: read that as "rubber cluckers" - I need help...

--
Jeff Stai ~ WK6I ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com
RTTY op at W7RN