WriteLog

[WriteLog] 10.28D not ready to download...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10.28D not ready to download...
From: k5dj@writelog.com (Ron K5DJ)
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 22:19:46 -0000
We didn't change it that why it says 10.28C.
It's was over looked or a so called mistake,
if you downloaded from the address I posted for
10.28D you have 10.28D. We will correct this
asap.. One other thing to check, see if you
have Oceania DX contest on the list of supported
contests. If you do ALL IS WELL..

 73, de Ron K5DJ