WriteLog

[WriteLog] Hello Writelog!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Hello Writelog!
From: k5zd@charter.net (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 03:27:53 -0000
WriteLog is a great program and certainly not something to be afraid of!

Remember, most of the reflector traffic is involved with solving problems.
Those who have WL working don't need to post messages about how well it is
working.  Also, many of the issues addressed on this reflector have more to
do with Windows operating system support than WL.

Install and enjoy!

Randy, K5ZD