WriteLog

[WriteLog] RE: [RTTY] MMTTY x 2

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: [RTTY] MMTTY x 2
From: w5ben@arrl.net (Duane Budd)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 06:39:02 -0500
"RTTY signal is not centered in the pass band.  Both rigs
are using a
filter width of 350 Hz - the PROII set with DSP and the 706
using an
FL-232."

If I understand correctly what you are saying, you are using
HIGH TONES and a filter width in the PRO of 350 Hz. You do
not say what the I.F. SHIFT is. I have not been able to set
a pass band width lower than about 750 Hz, keeping the
signal within the pass band with the PRO using high tones.
For that reason, I use LOW TONES. How do you do that?

Duane Budd
w5ben@arrl.net
Johnson City, TN