WriteLog

RE: [WriteLog] W5XD Keyer & USB Connection REPLIES

To: Clive Whelan <gw3njw@onetel.net.uk>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] W5XD Keyer & USB Connection REPLIES
From: Greg Fischer <ab7r@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 11:01:50 -0800
There is a new USB interface box that looks great by MixW, called MixW Rig
expert.  No longer need the computer's internal sound card and provides CAT,
PTT and CW all from one USB port.  Unfortunately, as of now WL does not plan
to support it.  Maybe if enough people ask, they might.

It's a little pricey at $200, but a nice all-in-one solution.  I would
probably get one if WL and MMTTY supported it.

http://www.mixw.cjb.net/

73
Greg
AB7R