WriteLog

RE: [WriteLog] Making New contest modules

To: Scot Herrick <scot@k9jy.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Making New contest modules
From: Eric Hilding <eric@hilding.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 23:43:21 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004, Scot Herrick wrote:

> The list of contests that WriteLog supports is over 100, including most
> state contests. Do you have the complete list? If you are still missing your
> favorite, I'd be curious as to what it is. Steve, K9OL (Steve - I busted
> your call!), is a C++ programmer and works to maintain a good contest module
> listing for WriteLog.

What I really need by Friday, is a module or modification for at least 10
more "SSB" messages (which would then make WL equal to the CW message
capability).

I just recorded about 70 .wav files & tweaked them up for the local club
to use (WriteLog Networked), but we remain held-hostage with deficient SSB
message capabilities.  IMHO, having only 10 SSB messages is very
dysfunctional when you're trying to help everyone be more automated for
efficiency & higher productivity.

How to solve this problem?????????????????????????????????????

Tnx & 73...

Rick, K6VVA