WriteLog

[WriteLog] Sound Card Problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sound Card Problems
From: jclark@brownjanitorsupply.com (jclark@brownjanitorsupply.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 13:08:20 2003
Hey guy's thanks for the response's. However all the ideas that you have sent I
have tried. I am begining to think it maybe the sound card itself but it seems
to work just fine for everything else. I have run the sound board check program
and it says all is fine.

I am not trying to be lazy I have spent many hours trying to get this stuff to
work. Is there anyone that has set the DVK up under Windows XP Home edition,
and willing to send the setting you used in both writelog and XP.

Guys you know what it's like when the XYL yell's for you to stop yelling at 3am
in the morning while your trying to get mult buried deep in the pile up. One
pile up is hard enough to deal with but two at a time. Help me get some relief
from the local one.

John N5ER