WriteLog

[WriteLog] Loading previous exchanges

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Loading previous exchanges
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 21:24:18 -0800
This is my first contest using WriteLog, so please be gentle....

When I enter a call I've already worked on a different band, the
previous exchange is loaded automatically.  This is fine for the XE's,
since their report doesn't change.  For all others however, the previous
serial number is useless and what's worse, clicking on the new one does
not overwrite the previous one.

Am I doing something wrong?  Is there a way to have the new serial
number overwrite the old one when using the mouse?  For now, I'm just
tabbing over and entering it by hand.

Am I spoiled or what?  :-)

Thanks in advance,

73, Bill W7TI