Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT-1000 Tuning Upgrader

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000 Tuning Upgrader
From: DLYNCH@picard.evms.edu (DLYNCH@picard.evms.edu)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 22:30:38 -0400
I am in the process of rebuilding my station recently blitzed by a
lightning strike.  I am going to have to replace an FT-1000D, and wonder if
anyone is aware of the availability of the "tuning upgrader" formerly made
by International Radio and Computer, Inc., which slows the tuning speed of
the FT-1000 display?  I believe that the firm has metamorphosed into INRAD
in Umpqua, Oregon, and their website lists nothing about such a device.
Can any of the FT-1000D owners/users out there suggest a fix?
Many thanks in advance for any guidance.

                        Vy 73,  Don W4ZYT
Donald F. Lynch, Jr., MD
Professor of Urology
Sentara Cancer Institute