Yaesu

[Yaesu] Sorted ! DVS-2 bad audio in monitor not on the band ?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Sorted ! DVS-2 bad audio in monitor not on the band ?
From: helmut@df7zs.de (Helmut (DF7ZS))
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:03:09 +0100
Wow .... I found the problem with the DVS-2 audio.
I had a loose ground connection for the trx. :-() Wow,
didn't guess how much grounding matters. :-))

So headsup guys - everytime you see a great pice of
equipment do strange things - check the grounding ...

blues

Helmut

www.df7zs.de
www.skydive-video.de