Yaesu

[Yaesu] FT1000

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000
From: lane@voyager.net (John)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 12:22:56 -0000
I have a BPF for my FT-1000.  I played with it when I first got it but I
haven't used it in years.  If someone thinks it's useful then by all
means....  Mine is for sale if anyone is interested.
The current view held by the group I hang with is that for the best return
while selling used equipment, options are best sold separately.  This
certainly has been my experience lately particularly with filters.  Many
people could care less about CW and those who do are always looking to buy
filters for the radios they bought from those who don't!
Anyway I love my FT-1000, I've had mine for 7 years now and it's been great.
Just wish it had a transverter port.
 W8KX